These spreadsheets list the policy settings for computer and user configurations that are included in the Administrative template files delivered with the Windows operating systems specified. You can configure these policy settings when you edit Group Policy Objects.
Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheControllerView::get() should be compatible with JCacheController::get($id, $group = NULL) in /home/windcuyh/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/view.php on line 137
Group Policy Settings Reference for Windows and Windows Server
Latest from Digital Dave
- Bad Rabbit: Ten things you need to know about the latest ransomware outbreak
- Taco Bell rolls out Kit Kat-stuffed quesadilla
- Snag-It 2018 - Best Screen Capture Tool - PERIOD!
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Lots of small changes—and maybe the revolution
- VirtualBox 5.1.30
- Microsoft employees can now work from tree houses
- US CERT advisory: severe flaw in popular WiFi security protocol WPA2 leaves WiFi traffic open to eavesdropping, connection hijacking, and malicious injection