How to Log Off Remote Desktop User Sessions Via PowerShell?
This is a terrific PowerShell script (utility) to force users to log off RDP Sessions. This is more for the larger computer install base but I can't see a reason an SMB couldn't use it also.
Latest from Digital Dave
- How to make use of (Microsoft) Edge’s nifty reading features
- Whats new in Windows 10 Bash/WSL & Windows Console
- Activision announces 'Call Of Duty: World War II'
- WD Purple 1TB Surveillance Hard Disk Drive - 39.99 - WOOT Deal
- Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10
- 10,000 Windows computers may be infected by advanced NSA backdoor
- You Can Activate Windows 10 Creators Update with Old Windows License Keys