How to Log Off Remote Desktop User Sessions Via PowerShell?
This is a terrific PowerShell script (utility) to force users to log off RDP Sessions. This is more for the larger computer install base but I can't see a reason an SMB couldn't use it also.
Latest from Digital Dave
- Get Back the WinX power user menu Control Panel Post Creators Udpate
- Nearly all WannaCry victims were running Windows 7
- New Tool Could Liberate PCs Infected With WannaCry
- Code 80243004 – Windows Update encountered an unknown error - FIX
- Unpatched Windows OS on the Rise
- How to Save the Command Prompt’s Output to a Text File in Windows
- Windows Update PowerShell Module