Microsoft Edge, the new replacement for Internet Explorer, lets you take notes, write, doodle, and highlight directly on web pages as a note. Afterwards, you can save or share the web note. In this article we’ll show you how to take notes in Microsoft Edge.
How to Make Notes on Web Pages with Microsoft Edge
Latest from Digital Dave
- LastPass Fixes Serious Security Flaw in Chrome, Firefox Extensions
- Windows 'DoubleAgent' Attack Turns AV Tools into Malware
- Amazon has a PC and Component Sale Going on.
- Subaru WRX STI vs an Olympic Bobsled Run
- Watch how hard a pilot works to land a 737 in high winds
- Free BlueRay Player for Windows 8.1/10
- How to clear the 'SoftwareDistribution' folder on Windows 10 and make updates happen again