"This agreement demonstrates our commitment to creating quality game experiences that drive the popularity of the Star Wars franchise for years to come," said John Pleasants, Co-President of Disney Interactive. "Collaborating with one of the world's premier game developers will allow us to bring an amazing portfolio of new Star Wars titles to our fans around the world."
The Walt Disney Company and EA Announce Multi-Year Star Wars Games Agreement
Well... crap. I was hoping the Disney Imagination Studio would do it.
The Walt Disney Company DIS +0.40% and Electronic Arts Inc. EA +1.87% today announced a new multi-year exclusive licensing agreement to develop and publish globally new games based on Star Wars characters and storylines.
Latest from Digital Dave
- LastPass Fixes Serious Security Flaw in Chrome, Firefox Extensions
- Windows 'DoubleAgent' Attack Turns AV Tools into Malware
- Amazon has a PC and Component Sale Going on.
- Subaru WRX STI vs an Olympic Bobsled Run
- Watch how hard a pilot works to land a 737 in high winds
- Free BlueRay Player for Windows 8.1/10
- How to clear the 'SoftwareDistribution' folder on Windows 10 and make updates happen again