MajorGeek says: There are quite a few Wolfenstein clones out there but none quite like Super Wolfenstein HD. It takes the game and makes it a bit more difficult by trying to add in better physics. When you throw a knife at an enemy, you can see where it hits. The better the shot, the better chance the enemy is dead. If not, they might be on the floor moving and get back up to kill you. You also need to watch your knife supply because if you run out of knives, you’ll need to run towards the enemy to pick up the ones you already tossed. Of course you can get to using guns soon enough but the early stages give you an idea of what to expect.
Super Wolfenstein HD
Latest from Digital Dave
- How to make use of (Microsoft) Edge’s nifty reading features
- Whats new in Windows 10 Bash/WSL & Windows Console
- Activision announces 'Call Of Duty: World War II'
- WD Purple 1TB Surveillance Hard Disk Drive - 39.99 - WOOT Deal
- Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10
- 10,000 Windows computers may be infected by advanced NSA backdoor
- You Can Activate Windows 10 Creators Update with Old Windows License Keys