If you've watched television recently, you've probably noticed that Kate Upton's tits really want you to play a smartphone game called Game Of War: Fire Age. That ad campaign cost approximately 40 million dollars, or about 5 million more than the entire development cost of Borderlands 2. They can afford their "it's like Game Of Thrones, but, somehow, even more sexual!" marketing because, as we write this, Game Of War is raking in more than a million dollars each day. Jason Croghan has spent several thousand dollars on it, and he told us all about how games like Fire Age sink their claws into you -- and don't let go.
5 Reasons I Lost $9,000 On An iPhone Game
Latest from Digital Dave
- How to make use of (Microsoft) Edge’s nifty reading features
- Whats new in Windows 10 Bash/WSL & Windows Console
- Activision announces 'Call Of Duty: World War II'
- WD Purple 1TB Surveillance Hard Disk Drive - 39.99 - WOOT Deal
- Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10
- 10,000 Windows computers may be infected by advanced NSA backdoor
- You Can Activate Windows 10 Creators Update with Old Windows License Keys