Microsoft's Xbox One is getting its big "New Experience" update on November 12, which also includes the long-awaited backwards compatibility feature for playing Xbox 360 games. Now, we've finally got the full list of 104 Xbox 360 titles that'll work on the system. That includes some games we've previously known about, like Borderlands, along with fan favorites like Just Cause 3 and Mirror's Edge. There are also plenty of Xbox Live Arcade titles included, though many popular titles still aren't supported, including Rockstar titles like Grand Theft Auto IV and Red Dead Redemption. Microsoft says it'll start announcing new titles in December, including Halo Reach and Bioshock Infinite, and you can vote for future titles to be included on the Xbox Feedback site. Check out the full list of backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles below.
Here are the first Xbox 360 games that will work on Xbox One
Latest from Digital Dave
- How to make use of (Microsoft) Edge’s nifty reading features
- Whats new in Windows 10 Bash/WSL & Windows Console
- Activision announces 'Call Of Duty: World War II'
- WD Purple 1TB Surveillance Hard Disk Drive - 39.99 - WOOT Deal
- Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10
- 10,000 Windows computers may be infected by advanced NSA backdoor
- You Can Activate Windows 10 Creators Update with Old Windows License Keys