It's been 20 years since the launch of Microsoft's Windows 95 operating system, which changed the way we interacted with computers. But what was it that was so special about the software and why all the upgrades over the years?
Windows 95 two decades on: but why all the upgrades?
Latest from Tod Gerhardt
- Change Your Passwords. Now.
- IPBan – The Simplest Way to Block Hackers and Remote Desktop Attempts In Windows Server 2008 or newer
- Halt! A new home security system deploys a drone to patrol your property
- Microsoft not at all happy with Google after Windows exploit reveal
- Microsoft stops selling Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 to computer makers
- While other smart TV systems rarely receive substantial upgrades, especially after year one, Roku TVs just keep getting better.
- Is the Rumored Microsoft Surface Phone Really a Threat to the Apple iPhone?