Yesterday Ubuntu 15.10 was made available to download with some new features, improvements and updated apps. If you've upgraded to Ubuntu 15.10 then this article is going to show you 10 things/tweaks that you need to do to make your Ubuntu more handy and fruitful.
10 Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 15.10 'Wily Werewolf'
Latest from Digital Dave
- In Windows 10, you can still give your favorite MS-DOS application a fancy icon
- Microsoft's new Surface Pro - Available for Pre-Order
- Get Back the WinX power user menu Control Panel Post Creators Udpate
- Nearly all WannaCry victims were running Windows 7
- New Tool Could Liberate PCs Infected With WannaCry
- Code 80243004 – Windows Update encountered an unknown error - FIX
- Unpatched Windows OS on the Rise