Yesterday Ubuntu 15.10 was made available to download with some new features, improvements and updated apps. If you've upgraded to Ubuntu 15.10 then this article is going to show you 10 things/tweaks that you need to do to make your Ubuntu more handy and fruitful.
10 Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 15.10 'Wily Werewolf'
Latest from Digital Dave
- How to make use of (Microsoft) Edge’s nifty reading features
- Whats new in Windows 10 Bash/WSL & Windows Console
- Activision announces 'Call Of Duty: World War II'
- WD Purple 1TB Surveillance Hard Disk Drive - 39.99 - WOOT Deal
- Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10
- 10,000 Windows computers may be infected by advanced NSA backdoor
- You Can Activate Windows 10 Creators Update with Old Windows License Keys