Being a longtime Linux Mint user, I was happy at the end of last month when lead developer Clement Lefebvre and the gang released Linux Mint 18, otherwise known as “Sarah.” As always, the new Mint was first released with two desktops that are based on GNOME, Mint’s default Cinnamon and the more retro MATE. Those who prefer Xfce (my personal choice) and KDE will have to wait a while longer while the developers get them polished and ready to work and play well with the rest of Mint.
First Look at Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon
This is a VERY popular Linux distro from what I understand. I've tried it out in a VM. It's...Linux.
Latest from Digital Dave
- How to make use of (Microsoft) Edge’s nifty reading features
- Whats new in Windows 10 Bash/WSL & Windows Console
- Activision announces 'Call Of Duty: World War II'
- WD Purple 1TB Surveillance Hard Disk Drive - 39.99 - WOOT Deal
- Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10
- 10,000 Windows computers may be infected by advanced NSA backdoor
- You Can Activate Windows 10 Creators Update with Old Windows License Keys