The update addresses the vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player by updating the affected Adobe Flash libraries contained within Internet Explorer 10 and Internet Explorer 11.
Microsoft Security Advisory (2755801) - Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer
In case you missed this earlier this week...
Microsoft is announcing the availability of an update for Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer on all supported editions of Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows RT, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows RT 8.1.
Latest from Digital Dave
- In Windows 10, you can still give your favorite MS-DOS application a fancy icon
- Microsoft's new Surface Pro - Available for Pre-Order
- Get Back the WinX power user menu Control Panel Post Creators Udpate
- Nearly all WannaCry victims were running Windows 7
- New Tool Could Liberate PCs Infected With WannaCry
- Code 80243004 – Windows Update encountered an unknown error - FIX
- Unpatched Windows OS on the Rise