Wireshark is designed for quickly capturing then analyzing network packets and displaying detailed information about them. In the past, such tools were either very expensive, proprietary, or both. However, all that has changed. Wireshark is perhaps one of the best open source packet analyzers available today allowing you to troubleshoot network problems, examine security difficulties, debug protocol implementations, and learn network protocol internals. Wireshark is available for UNIX and Windows; it allows you to capture live packet data from a network interface and then display them with very detailed protocol information. You can also import/export packet data in conjunction with many other capture programs.
Latest from Digital Dave
- How to Make Windows Photo Viewer Your Default Image Viewer on Windows 10
- How to make use of (Microsoft) Edge’s nifty reading features
- Whats new in Windows 10 Bash/WSL & Windows Console
- Activision announces 'Call Of Duty: World War II'
- WD Purple 1TB Surveillance Hard Disk Drive - 39.99 - WOOT Deal
- Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10
- 10,000 Windows computers may be infected by advanced NSA backdoor